Grocery Card – Fundraiser
Glacier Gymnastics Club is lucky to have the support of our local grocery stores. (jump down to the online order form).
|Save on Foods||Kootenay Co-op|
The Club makes between 6-8% on every dollar sold thanks to the generosity of these community businesses. Because groceries are something that everyone needs this is a great fundraiser for everyone. Buy your groceries with cards and it’s like free money for the club!!
Our new online system is intended to make it easy for club members to share this fundraiser with extended family and out of town friends. We’ll even mail your card orders if you can’t pick them up.
How it Works
- We process orders on a monthly basis.
- Pre-order your cards before the listed deadline.
- Invoices are emailed, and payment made online
– approximately 1 week before orders are sent.
- Orders are sent home with your gymnast or mailed out.
Make a One Time Order
Perfect if you want to participate once in a while, or sell cards to friends, family or co-workers.
Or Choose Multiple Months
You’ll be billed one month at a time and can cancel anytime no strings attached.
Spring Orders Timeline
– April 13th order deadline
– invoices and payment the week of April 29th
– orders sent the week of May 4th
– May 11th order deadline
– invoices and payment the week of May 24th
– orders sent the week of June 1st
– June 4th order deadline
– invoices and payment the week of June 21st
– orders sent the week of June 28th