Customer Portal – Online Registration
Returning Members | Video Tutorial | Log In Page
New Members Set up an Online Account Prior to Your First Registration
- Click here and go to the Account Registration Page.
- Complete the form with your family’s contact information.
- Enter your Child’s information (be sure to enter birth date information correctly – errors will effect which classes you can register in!).
- Enter all children who you will be registering in a program.
- Your credit card information is not required to set up your account – it is required for online payment and to complete your registration in a class
Important – Get Your Password – Follow the steps below.
- After creating an account, you will need a temporary password emailed to you.
- Visit the Customer Portal Login page
- Click on the “I DON’T HAVE OR DON’T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD LINK”
- The system will then email you a temporary password.
- If you don’t get the email in a couple of minutes, check your SPAM folder.
- Log In to your account, personalize your password and check out the features of the Customer Portal!
- You now have an online account and access to Online Registration.
Having Trouble? Call 250-352-2227 and we’ll help!
Existing and Returning Members
Its wise to ensure you can log in to your account ahead of time. Please visit the Log In Page directly.
- Enter your account Email Address as your Login ID
- Select the “I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD LINK”
- You will be sent an email with a temporary password
- If you don’t get the email, check your SPAM
- Once you’ve logged in, we encourage you to change your temporary password to a personal password.
Having Trouble? Call 352-2227 and we’ll help! Often someone will forget which email they have registered with their account. At this point you’ll need us to check it out for you, at which time we can make any changes you want. Of course this is much less of a problem when its not a busy registration period and you can actually get through on the phone lines.