Reno – Multipurpose Gym
A lot of work has been accomplished with the renovation project. We’ve sure learned that working in a 100 year old building is easier said than done. But the end is in sight and we expect to be using the new space this fall.
- The locker rooms and bathrooms have be redesigned and consolidated to the North end by the entrance.
- The old boys change room has been demoed and opened up. The stairway has been removed and all walls have come down.
- Much “behind the scenes” work has been completed; including HAZMAT remediation, new plumbing, and new fire suppressant sprinklers.
- Flooring has been purchased with delivery expected before Fall classes.
- Details for the retractable wall will soon be finalized. We’re hoping to see installation before the start of classes.
Our estimated $50,000.00 budget fell a little short of what the project needed; so we won’t be able to take on much in the way of finishes or painting right away. This won’t stop us getting the space into use.
Stay tuned for more details and future plans to finish the space with a bright new paint job!