Registration COVID Protocols
Registration for most members can take place entirely online. This is the best way to ensure you get into the class of your choice.
In Person Registration
If you need to come to the Club to complete registration, please minimize the number of people you bring into the facility. The following procedures are in place to protect the safety of all members and staff.
- A Registration Appointment is required – phone 352-2227 to book.
- A Daily Screening checklist must be completed on the day of your appointment. (Online Daily Screening), or paper copy at the Club.
- Social Distancing protocols will be observed.
- Sanitization stations are mandatory.
- Masks are optional (please supply your own).
Entrance will be through the main door leading to the office area.
The entrance will remain closed until the time of your appointment.
Exit will be out through the downstairs gymnasium doors.