Hold Your Spot Registration
Hold Your Spot for Winter Session is now open.
- DEADLINE to re-register: Friday, November 22nd.
- Remember this is a “no-stress” advanced registration.
- You don’t need to wake up early or race the online clock.
- Your spot is secure, so long as you complete the registration before the deadline.
New Registration Software!
We are switching our registration software to Uplifter!
You will need to create a new online account in the new system before you can complete your registration.
- Create Your New Account (click here).
- First, add Yourself as a New Member.
- Then Later add your child(ren) as new participants.
Once your new account is set up, Hold Your Spot registration works exactly the same as it always has.
How Hold Your Spot Works
Members with a child currently attending Recreational Classes are invited to Re-Register and Hold Your Spot for the next session (same class, day & time). This option is available to participants who are currently attending an active class in the current session (siblings must wait for general registration).
After the deadline, registration will only be accepted during the general registration period when spots are open to new participants and available first come first served.
How To Change Classes?
Simply register for the new class & time you wish to attend. So long as there’s enough space we will move you to the new spot. If we don’t have space to make the change; your old spot will be reserved. During your registration, if you find your first choice class is full, be sure to register to the Wait List.