Tues, Nov 7th
- Call to order & establish quorum
- Presentation of reports by President & Sr. Staff
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of Directors
Nominations for Directors
We are accepting applications & nominations for new Directors. Board Application Package
- Co President – Honey Bellman – end of term – standing for election
- Co President – Isabelle Herzig – end of term -standing for election
- Secretary – Sylvie Masse
- Treasurer – Janet Skolka – end of term – standing for election
- Dir at Large – Sabrina Baker – end of term – stepping down
- Dir at large – Mike Finely
This is an exciting time to become involved with Glacier Gymnastics as we look to capitalize on the significant growth of the Club. Significant opportunities exist that could truly transform our organization, and help us to realize our potential as a community leader.
- Community & City Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Facility Development
- Sponsorship & Fundraising
- Board Development & HR
1. Glacier Gymnastics Club (GGC) is a registered not-for-profit society. Participation in the programs operated by GGC require:
- adult participants to be a registered member of the Society, or
- in the case of child participants; a parent/guardian must be a registered member of the Society.
Each fiscal year, payment of Annual Membership Dues is required and payable upon each participant’s first gymnastics program registration. Annual Dues are set each season by the Board of Directors. More information on the GGC Society and your membership can be found in the Society’s Constitution and By-Laws).