- recent participants of Glacier Gym’s Adult program
- ex-gymnasts & past Glacier Alumni
This is loosely structured time with no instruction. This is a great time to practice and refine the skills that you already have and too stay fit.
Note: Staff are volunteering their time and will be completing their own workout – they are on hand to ensure safe training for all participants.
Participants are welcome to join in directly with staff / group activities, or may follow their own training plan.
Join our Face Book Group – Summer Open Gym
Insurance / Membership Required
All participants must be members, and must have insurance and a waiver in place (completed with your online registration).
- If you have been involved in an adult class this season (Sept-June), you’re good to go.
- All others will be registered as Casual Members – with an additional cost of $11.
- $80 = All Summer Pass – Unlimited (purchase here)
- $60 = Punch Pass – 8 visits (purchase here)
- $10 = 1 visit (purchase here)
- Registration & payment must be completed during business hours before attending class.
- There will be no admin during class times.
- We’d love it if you used the online system.
- Regular season Drop In passes are not applicable to the Adult Open Gym program.
- The Adult Open Gym passes will not be carried forward for use in our regular Drop In classes or future sessions.
- Tuesdays 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Thursdays 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Jul 3 – Aug 16
- Classes are subject to cancellation with minimum notice.
- Communication for this class will be done through our Face Book Group – Summer Open Gym
Be sure to join the group to stay up to date.