We are happy to once again have the support of our local grocery stores!
Monthly sales for 2017-18 will begin in time for October pick up.
Save On Foods The Kootenay Co-op
Our goal this year is to sell $130,000.00 in grocery cards and raise $10,000.00.
Glacier Gymnastics Club makes between 6-8% on every dollar sold. Because groceries are something that everyone needs this is a great fundraiser for our membership. Buy your groceries with cards and it’s like free money for the club!!
2 Ways to Participate
Monthly Subscription Order
- complete an order form (below).
- provide us with postdated cheques or credit card info.
- we’ll order you cards each month (last week of the month).
- pick up will be no later than the 15th the following month.
Save Time – Order Online (Recurring Order)
You can also print off the Paper Order Form and drop it off at the Club.
One Time Orders
Perfect if you want to participate once in a while, or sell cards to friends, family or co-workers. Just pre-order with us and we’ll add it to the monthly tally.
- send in an order form (below).
- pre-order by the last week of the month.
- pick up will be no later than the 15th the following month (usually earlier).
- pay when you pick them up (Cash or Cheque only).
Save Time – Order Online (1x Pre-Order)
You can also print off the Paper Order Form (1x Pre-Order) and drop it off at the Club.
Sales Blitz Coming Soon!!
Each season we’ll plan a number of sales initiatives that take us out into the community and sell cards outside the membership. Blitz’s will include prizes and sales incentives to reward the gymnasts for getting involved and participating. The last blitz of the season will be incorporated with a club social!